Skip to main content

Opinion Time


I need help...I've been staring at this way too long and can't think objectively anymore.

I am trying to redo my Entire English Curriculum and am in the process of redoing my preview.

I have two options:

Option 1: What is currently my preview has more information, but I think that might be overwhelming.

Option 2: The new version is more succinct and to the point AND has hyperlinks to the products I am mentioning. 

I have placed the first page of each below for review.

Would you mind taking a minute to look at them both and then voting at the bottom?

If you have any suggestions on what you (as a potential buyer) would like feel free to leave me a comment as well!




Which version did you like better?
 
pollcode.com free polls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Say what? Inference Oops

So I got my first cold of the teaching season. It is too early in the year to call in sick because I am trying to keep my routines and authority in place. I have been barreling through with this cold all week.  We started learning about inference this week. For the most part it has been going well.  We read "Made out of Meat" and then made inferences about the story.  The story is a conversation between two beings and their discussion about these beings they have just encountered who are, "Made out of meat."  The reader needs to infer that the being having a conversation are aliens and the beings made out of "meat" are humans. An adaptation of the story if you are interested: At the end of the story the aliens decide that they are going to, "Pretend like no one is home," and leave without making contact.  One of the inference questions I asked my students was, "Why were the aliens going to pretend like no one is home?" One block of my s...

1,000 Pens update

My 1,000 pens came in the mail! I thought I would show you guys what they look like! Want your own cheap box of 1,000 pens? Click Here   To read that blog post On a side note I found an awesome recipe that I made tonight with Basil from my garden. I liked it so much I thought I would share it with you! Tomato, Mozzarella, Quinoa, and Basil Salad

Teaching Point of View with Video Games

I was looking for new ways to introduce point of view and I stumbled across a GREAT idea! Using video games! There are tons of video games in different points of view. Halo=First person point of view Mario 64= Second person point of view Tomb Raider=Third person limited point of view The Sims=Third person omniscient point of view A great video overview that I found: